All members of Denham Cricket Club must be aware of and abide by the following policies on Changing and Showering whilst taking part in activities related to Denham Cricket Club.
1. Adults must not change or shower at the same time using the same facility as children.
2. Adults should try to change at separate times to children during matches i.e. when padding up.
3. If required to play in adult matches and there are no separate changing facilities the Club must have consent from the parents or guardians that their child(ren) can share a changing room with adults in the club.
4. If children play for adult teams they and their parents must be informed of this, the club's policy on changing arrangements.
Due to limited changing facilities, when children are required to play in Adult fixtures for Denham Cricket Club it will not be possible to provide separate changing rooms for adults and children. As such it will be the responsibility of the team captain to allow those children adequate time to change prior to and after the game separate to adult members of the team.
5. Mixed gender teams must have access to separate male and female changing rooms. As Denham Cricket Club has limited changing facilities when mixed gender teams play if the numbers suit the Female rest room should be used or where the spilt between genders is more even the changing rooms should be used as Male / Female not Home / Away.
6. Mobile phones must not be used in changing rooms.
* The word children should be taken to meaning all persons under the age of eighteen.
Denham Cricket Club Ltd
Company registered in England and Wales
Registration number 08357382
Registered office:74 Lower Road,